Experience: 1-4 yrs
SEO On-Page/ Off page related to business on website, apps and other platforms
Product Research Content Generation
Online Social Media Promotion
Blog/ Articles/ PR/ Local Listing
Email Marketing & Campaigns
Manage online portals to generate leads
YouTube Ads / Google Ads
Manage organization’s website
Run Social media campaigns to generate leads
Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc..
Promote company’s product and services in the digital space
Roles and Responsibilities:
Product Research Content Generation
Search Engine Optimization On- page / Off Page
Social Media Optimization
Strong at Backlink Generation
Paid Ad campaigns
Contribute to Marketing Campaigns as a Team member.
Experience: 3-8 yrs
Roles and Responsibilities
- Website analysis
- Competitor analysis
- SEO On Page
- SEO backlinks generate
- Social media management
- Email marketing
- Communicate with team
- Deliver results on keywords ranking, traffic and social media engagement
- Digital marketing strategy preparation to execution
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Must have good writing, speaking communication
- Analytical skill
- Ownership nature
- Team handling
Experience: 3-6 yrs
- Good command over social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+ and engage with social media users.
- Help out with daily administrative tasks.
- Maintain a consistent brand message across all the social media channels.
- On a regular basis Analyze and make a report for social media sites of the competitor.
- On a weekly basis create new blogs for our company.
- Coordinate with other departments to develop and maintain social media timelines that coincide with the product release, ad campaigns, and other brand messages.
- Coordinating with Brand Management team and Advertising department for social media messages to achieve the annual goal.
- Develop and maintain Tracking systems on a regular basis to determine areas for social media campaign improvement and to gather visitor data.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Strong passion for social media & a desire to try Creative & innovative content as well as ideas across social media.
- Knowledge of all social media platforms.
- An innovative idea for branding.
- Good understanding of Social Media Planning & Programming.
- Budgeting and financial planning,
- Knowledge of Campaign Management & various tools used for running & analyzing social programs.
Experience: 0-3 yrs
We are looking for an SEO Executive who will be responsible for analyzing, reviewing and implementing SEO best practices in order to improve search presence of websites.
- On-site And off-site SEO experience for increasing the web traffic.
- Identify link building opportunities, develop new ideas to acquire backlinks that positively impact organic rankings, building links, and writing articles.
- Ability to understand search intent and optimize content based on search intent
- Able to participate in related group discussions, online forums, and targeting the audience effectively.
- Effective in troubleshooting, SEO and ranking related issues.
- Tracking the links and building SEO reports
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Site Analysis – Complete technical report of the website. The report includes onpage and offpage factors of the website.
- On-page Knowledge – Knowledge of Alt tags, Title tag, Anchor text, Meta Description, Meta Keywords, Keyword Research, Image Optimization, Content Optimization, Sitemap (HTML & XML), HTML Validation as per w3.org standards. etc.
- Creating high quality backlinks using ethical SEO techniques
- Content Analysis – Reviewing the content, Special focus on checking for keyword density, keyword prominence and proximity
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific
- Work closely with the other team members to meet the goals